We are adding permanent and seasonal part-time retail associates to the Polaris team; flexible scheduling/ten dollars per hour. The Underground Movement, based in Columbus, was founded in 2012 by two Special Forces veterans. We celebrate the stories that built this country on awesome apparel; USA made.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide superb customer service.
- High work rate and ability to stand for a 4-6 hour shift.
- Punctual, professional, and coachable are all essential.
- Maintaining visual standards of product displays and accuracy of daily admin (light).
- Promoting events/partnerships with other veteran organizations.
Education / Experience Requirements
Sales experience and American history knowledge is valued; not required. 18 and older only, please.
How to Apply
Pick up an application at our location in front of the Apple Store or send work history/references to email@example.com. Openings won't last long; TUM is a special place to work. Go here to see our founders, Jason & Greg: http://www.tumshirts.com/aboutus.html