Jobs in this category are responsible for: selling and servicing customers within one or more departments, including fine jewelry; maintaining knowledge of products and using this knowledge to assist and educate customers on options available; providing customer assistance; and delivering a positive customer shopping experience. In general, pay for jobs in this category is based on a fixed hourly rate of pay; however, the compensation structure may vary by department or store.
Areas of Responsibility
- Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience.
- Assisting customers by utilizing approved consultative selling practices and guidelines to identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Consistently meets or exceeds associate performance standards.
- Understands website navigation, and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience and provide customer solutions when the product is not available in the store.
- Maintains current knowledge of merchandise lines; product features, benefits and availability; Sears Advantages, such as the price match and price protection policies; and, if applicable, delivery, installation.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Customer Focused
- Executes clean and bright standards - takes ownership for the look and feel of the store.
- Focuses on and adheres to policies and practices that are customer focused and friendly; approaches work with a service focus and with the customer in mind.
How to Apply
Please apply online.