Omaha Steaks Store Manager
- Provide the highest level of sales, customer service and satisfaction when assisting the Customer.
- Hire, train, retain and supervise store employees. Provide ongoing performance management and coaching to all store employees along with timely annual written performance appraisals. Assist District Manager with training for store employees on an ongoing basis. Recruit regularly.
- Achieve or exceed store customer service, sales and profit objectives. Meet or exceed store standards for sales, sales per hour, and average ticket. Coach staff to constantly improve sales standards.
- Manage inventory control. Order and maintain physical inventory and operating supplies in order to maximize sales and profits.
- Handle day-to-day operations. Maintain clear understanding of store operations and updates training manuals. Responsible for store opening and closing on time. Answers and resolves store alarms and equipment issues.
- Maintain store’s neat and clean appearance at all times. Ensure product and promotional displays are exhibited timely and accurately.
Areas of Responsibility
Education / Experience Requirements
- 2-year college degree in sales or marketing or equivalent.
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills.
- One to two years retail sales and supervisory/management experience required.
- Must be 19 years old.
How to Apply