Omaha Steaks Sales Associate
- Works to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and sales objectives by selling a broad range of products to the Customer. Respects and enjoys working with all customers.
- Resolves specific customer questions or complaints.
- Responsible for increasing average ticket sales through upgrades and add-ons.
- Stocks freezer consistent with operating procedures and directions from Store Manager. Performs physical inventory and follows all inventory procedures.
- Performs functions of opening or closing stores to include: counting cash, nightly deposit, securing store.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of food and cooking practices. Previous retail sales experience preferred.
- Keyboarding ability. Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work with multiple customers and projects at the same time.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
How to Apply