- Produce sales gains by providing customer service.
- Meet or exceed company objectives in all individual statistics.
- Participate in store maintenance per the current visual guidelines.
Areas of Responsibility
- Protect company assets within guidelines of Lids Retail policies.
- Participate in managing store inventory including processing shipments and resetting merchandise.
- Assist with accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Support and adhere to all Lids policies.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to read and operate a computer
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with items overhead
- Standing required for up to 100% of each shift
How to Apply
Please apply online. Store Number: 8014