Justice Lead Style Advisor
At Justice, our Lead Store Style Adviser demonstrates company values by working cooperatively with others, approaching work with positive intent and managing proper communication and interaction with associates and customers. Our Lead Style Advisers support the store management team in performing store opening & closing routines as well as providing sales floor supervision and leading task-related processes in the store. His/her focus is to ensure our sales teams are creating an outstanding customer experience.
Education / Experience Requirements
- 2+ years' experience in a service-oriented industry, specialty retail experience preferred
- Ability to role model selling behaviors to store's Style Advisers
- Ability to manage proper communication and interaction with customers and associates at all times
- Ability to work various hours/days of the week
- Ability to move throughout the store continually for periods of up to 8 hours with rest breaks and meal periods as required by state or local law
- Ability to operate cash register, perform ma thematic calculations, and push, pull and/or move merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds
How to Apply
Apply online today @ www.justiceretail.com! (Auto Req ID# 260282BR) We believe we are creating one of the best work environments in retail where people can do great work and live great lives!