The Store Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, returns and sales items. The Associate will also assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/closing store.
Areas of Responsibility
- Support daily merchandising, styling, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service.
- Partner with the merchandising team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, and field merchandising reports
- Follow the floor set guidelines to ensure the sales floor is replenished in accordance to company standards
- Maintain visual displays, presentation and conditions of sales floor at all time
- Ensure service, mannequin maintenance and styling, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
- Support all management, visuals, and sales team at all times
- Assist in receiving and processing all new merchandise shipments
- Ensure all merchandise in stock rooms and on store shelves meet company standards
- Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
- Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
Education / Experience Requirements
Must be at least 18 years old
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred and previous cash handling experience preferred
Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system
Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
How to Apply
Apply online or in store.