Non-management position with primary responsibilities for providing a positive customer experience by offering assistance when needed. Ensures customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience, as well as product is on the floor and sized appropriately. This position is also responsible for stocking, cleaning and folding merchandise.
Areas of Responsibility
- Adhere to company's selling and customer service standards
- Greet and offer assistance to customers with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
- Be active with merchandise (including items in stockroom and fitting rooms) and stay busy with customers and tasks throughout the day. Stay mobile and standing on the sales floor to take care of customers and protect assets.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Ability to consistently walk the store's floor for extended periods of time
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Must be at least 18 years of age
How to Apply
Apply online or in-store by asking for a manager