The Sales Associate-PT of our Motherhood Maternity Store will play a very important role in our Company as they are the brand ambassador and the face of our Company. The main role of the Sales Associate is to effectively connect with and sell to our Mom2Be. The Sales Associate will deliver an exceptional client experience and educate our Mom2Be on our maternity products and help her build a new maternity wardrobe. Our Sales Associates are counted on to work independently as well as collaboratively, and to meet or exceed store sales goals and operational standards.
Areas of Responsibility
- Make our Mom2Be the center of attention. Surprise her with our high caliber service level to establish a meaningful connection and lasting relationship with our Mom2Be.
- Be a passionate brand ambassador and embody a brand culture that engages and excites other team members and our Mom2Be; maintain an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise in the store.
- Under the direction of the Store Management team, uphold visual and operational excellence. Make store based decisions based on the needs of the business that meet Company expectations and will support the overall client experience.
Sales and Operations
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise in the store including product knowledge, brand information and differences, styling tips, fabrications, and key features and benefits of our product assortment.
- Ensure a full understanding and adherence to all Company tools, policies, procedures and understand Company and position competencies.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate sales and repeat business delivering an exceptional client experience; continue to develop personal sales techniques.
- Frequently open and/or close and run the operations of the store independently during the shift.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Prior retail or sales experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required, including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Understand business metrics.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, independent leader.
- Ability to be mobile in a store including standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching and/or twisting for up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Simple grasping, pushing, pulling, lifting and/or carrying things that weigh up to 40 pounds.
How to Apply
Please apply in store