Are you a team player who is Stylish, Respectful, Social and Engaging. Are you passionate about fashion and trend and have an in-service mindset in doing what's right for customers? The Sales Associate (Brand Ambassador) at Banana Republic is responsible for helping create a customer centric environment and engaging with customers to ensure a positive shopping experience. If you have these qualities, Banana Republic might be the perfect fit for you. We offer competitive wages, advanced scheduling and a friendly work environment. Please go to www.gapinc.com/jobsearch to apply.
Areas of Responsibility
Creates an engaging experience for customers
- Demonstrates a customer first mindset while working in the store.
- Educates customers on product features and benefits.
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions.
- Speaks with confidence to customers about styles and trend.
- Enhances the customer experience through digital offerings.
- Ensures customers never leave disappointed.
Delivers customer service to increase sales
- Drives sales by suggesting items to meet customer needs.
- Upholds all store policies and procedures.
Ensures the store is easy to shop and accessible to customers
- Maintains the store to meet brand standards.
- Executes all operational processes effectively.
Contributes to a positive customer centric environment
- Embodies a customer first mindset.
- Demonstrates values and behaviors consistent with our culture.
- Provides support to employees through sharing of knowledge.
- Assists team members in customer interactions.
- Previous experience in customer centric environment preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused skills.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant
Education / Experience Requirements
Previous experience in customer centric environment preferred.